ABOUT ASEKI FOUNDERS
Aseki Business School has been established by three founders namely Omari M. Kiputiputi, Tumainiel A. Assey and Juliana L. Kallinga.
Mr Omari M Kiputiputi is a graduate teacher with BSc (Ed) from the University of Dar es Salaam (1979). He also holds a Masters of Business Administration Marketing option (MBA (MKT) degree from the same university (1998). He has a vast experience in teaching Business Mathematics, Business Statistics and Quantitative Methods. He also had a privilege of being a Vice Principal of College of Business Education, Dodoma Campus until October 2010 when he retired on compulsory ground. Mr Kiputiputi is also a good writer and has authored several books including the following:
- Misingi ya Fotografia (1983) Tanzania Publishing House
- Study Notes on Business Mathematics Part I (1985) ISBN 996 942 02 8 Dar es Salaam School of Commerce
- Study Notes on Business Mathematics Part 2: (1986) ISBN 9976 942 0364 Dar es Salaam School of Commerce
- Study Notes on Business Mathematics Part 3: ( 1993 ) ISBN 9976 942 04 4 Dar es Salaam School of Commerce
- Study Notes on Business Statistics Part I ( ) ISBN 9976 942 Dar es Salaam School of Commerce
- Study Notes on Business Mathematics Part 5 (1994) ISBN 9976 942 09 5 Dar es Salaam School of Commerce
- Study Notes on Business Mathematics Part 6 (2004)ISBN 9976 942 07 9 Dar es Salaam School of Commerce
- Study Notes on Business Mathematics Pat 7 (2005) ISBN 9976 942 10 9 dar es Salaam School of Commerce
- Maisha ya Furaha (2007); Muongozo wa Maisha Baada ya Kumaliza masomo; ( 2007 ) ISBN 9976 942 11 7 Dar es Salaam School of Commerce.
- Kamusi ya Tekinolojia ya Taarifa na Mawasiliano ( ) Taasisi ya Taaluma za Kiswahili (TATAKI) University of Dar es Salaam
- Ujasiriamali ( ) Dar es Salaam University Press (DUP)
Tumainiel Abraham Assey
Mr Tumainiel is a holder of ADA (1992) from MUCCOBs Moshi Tanzania. He is the businessman since 1994. Mr. Assey is the managing Director of Tassy’s Enterprises the firm dealing with several activities such as cleaning services, Land scarping and Gardening, Supply of beverages, stationeries and the like. He is also the share holder of El Shaddai Centre for Academics LTD.
Juliana Lugano Kallinga
Juliana is a holder of ADA (1992) from Moshi University Co-operative Colllege and Business Studies (MUCCOBs) and also a holder of MBA-Finance (2003) from Mzumbe University. She has been working with College of Business Education (CBE) at Dodoma Campus Accountant since May 1994 to date.
Hence it is our pleasure to welcome all stakeholders to ASEKI Business School. Enjoy our service which values your money. Also we invite more investors to join hands in expanding this venture to support Government Millennium Vision and Mission which requires the Nation to be Technological Strong.