- Form IV with at least 3 passes excluding religious subjects
- National Vocational Training Award Level 3 (NVA 3)
- Equivalent qualifications
One academic year course (9 Months) equivalent to 34 weeks
Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office or can be down loaded from ASEKI website. Dully filled forms must reach the Principal’s office not later than the date indicated on the advertisement calling for applications for the particular academic year. Form of applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be processed
- Applicants who meet minimum qualifications may be selected
- Admitted candidates are required to report for an admission course of six weeks, and after that end of course examination will be given and only those who pass will be selected to join a one – year full time certificate course;
- Selected candidates are required to report for an orientation programme that normally takes place a week after releasing the results of a six – week course.
- Deadline for registration of the first year students shall be two weeks from the first date of the orientation course.
- Admission shall be granted to students only after they have produced evidence of payment of fees for that semester together with original Secondary School certificates as well as Birth Certificates for proof;
- All students are expected to conform entirely to schools regulations;
- Except in special circumstances, no student shall be allowed to change a course after attending a six week admission course.
Tuition fee for each of the certificate courses will be sh800 000. Students are required to pay fees at the beginning of academic semester or year in full or by two equal Installments of sh400 000 each at the beginning of each semester.
Costs paid to Students to Meet:
- Stationary and Books sh 150,000.00
- Medical Costs sh 120,000.00
- Accommodation sh 300,000.00
- Meals sh 800,000.00
Fees should always be paid through ASEKI BUSINESS SCHOOL LTD Account Number 0900487001 at Diamond Trust Bank Dodoma Branch.
All inquiries about admission should be addressed to
ASEKI Business School,
P.O. Box 2482,
Dodoma , Tanzania.
Tel: 026 22301425
Fax: 026 22301425